No dinner times or bedding configuration on the RCCL site

So this late in the time frame prior to our cruise (34 days to go), we usually see our 1) dinner times (early or late) and 2) our bedding configuration for our cabin (two twins or one queen).  I have yet to see any of these.  Anyone else having the same issue?  Or did RCCL do a location change on their website that I'm not aware of?

We're leaving on the Freedom of the Seas out of San Juan at the end of June.

Bed configurations are not displayed anywhere.  When you get to your cabin, if it is not to your liking, just tell your cabin steward and it will be changed while you are out of the cabin at the evening turndown.

Your dining time is on your invoice, which you should have received when you booked. It is not displayed anywhere on the website.

14 hours ago, AACJ said:

So this late in the time frame prior to our cruise (34 days to go), we usually see our 1) dinner times (early or late) and 2) our bedding configuration for our cabin (two twins or one queen).  I have yet to see any of these.  Anyone else having the same issue?  Or did RCCL do a location change on their website that I'm not aware of?

We're leaving on the Freedom of the Seas out of San Juan at the end of June.

Contact whoever booked your cruise and ask for Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation.

• Like 1

We use to be able to see this info when we were booking online, but I never saw it...maybe I missed it.  However, dining shows on my invoice.  I just happened to call and get a price change and more OBC a couple weeks ago.  The representative asked me about my bed configuration during the call.  She said the majority of the cabins are set up as bed together since majority of cruisers prefer this vs two twins.  She said calling ahead and designating bed config helps the cabin stewards tremendously due to their quick turnaround times on embarkation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trihawks1 said:

We use to be able to see this info when we were booking online, but I never saw it...maybe I missed it.  However, dining shows on my invoice.  I just happened to call and get a price change and more OBC a couple weeks ago.  The representative asked me about my bed configuration during the call.  She said the majority of the cabins are set up as bed together since majority of cruisers prefer this vs two twins.  She said calling ahead and designating bed config helps the cabin stewards tremendously due to their quick turnaround times on embarkation.

I have typically been asked about the bed configuration when the agent books for me.  I don't recall when or where I remember seeing the option to specify the configuration but for some reason I thought I had been given the option to specify when I was doing online check in when I print my Set Sail passes/boarding information.  Could be my imagination though. I swear I remembered something when I was printing documents that specified the configuration or allowed me to specify as I was filling out paperwork.

It used to be there.

Then for a while, it was on the site, but it did not do anything.

Finally, they removed it.

It is possible that TAs can still request.

Only way to be sure is to ask for twins and see what happens.

As has been stated, RCI say that all will be king, unless you ask your steward to change.

Even when it used to be an option on the website, it never (for me) got communicated with the ship -- I would request to have them separated and they were always together.  

It's a non-issue for me, though, because I just leave a note for the room steward if I don't see them, and the bed would magically be separated the next time I was in the room.

10 hours ago, trihawks1 said:

Sadly, the representative has likely never even set foot on a cruise ship, let alone actually spoken to a room steward. 

While it would make sense to let the stewards know in advance, this doesn't seem to actually happen in the vast majority of cases.