what's a good sale on the non-alcoholic packages

Just wondering what is a good price to pre-order the refreshment (non-alcoholic) drink package?  I know the prices tend to change, so just curious what a 'great' price per day would be so I know when to snap up the deal.

currently the deal offered is $20/day for a 5 night on majesty.  is that a good deal or a pretty typical price?

thank you!

The lowest I've seen in the past few months was $18 but have not seen that for awhile. I've been seeing $26, so I would think $20 is a fairly good deal. You can always cancel and re-book it if price goes down, unless you use OBC - you won't get the OBC back. CHEERS!!

15 minutes ago, courtneyMC said:

Just wondering what is a good price to pre-order the refreshment (non-alcoholic) drink package?  I know the prices tend to change, so just curious what a 'great' price per day would be so I know when to snap up the deal.

currently the deal offered is $20/day for a 5 night on majesty.  is that a good deal or a pretty typical price?

thank you!

Lowest I ever got refreshment for was $17/day during last years Black Friday sale.  With the price increase this year, I haven't seen it for less than $20/day.  I just booked ours yesterday at that price since the sailing is prior to Black Friday.  I am waiting on our other sailings hoping it will be cheaper later in the year.

17 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Lowest I ever got refreshment for was $17/day during last years Black Friday sale.  With the price increase this year, I haven't seen it for less than $20/day.  I just booked ours yesterday at that price since the sailing is prior to Black Friday.  I am waiting on our other sailings hoping it will be cheaper later in the year.

Yes, I also bought mine on Black Friday for $17. I honestly wasn't going to get it for this upcoming Mediterranean cruise bc of the number of port days but at that price, I couldn't resist. 

31 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

The lowest I've seen in the past few months was $18 but have not seen that for awhile. I've been seeing $26, so I would think $20 is a fairly good deal. You can always cancel and re-book it if price goes down, unless you use OBC - you won't get the OBC back. CHEERS!!

so, if you book something with your OBC  and the price drops and you cancel and rebook you lose OBC?

52 minutes ago, dakram said:

so, if you book something with your OBC  and the price drops and you cancel and rebook you lose OBC?

No.  OBC is restored immediately.  Credit cards take a few days.

3 hours ago, LeeW said:

No.  OBC is restored immediately.  Credit cards take a few days.

I'm sorry but it is not restored if RCCL is the one that gave it to you! If you applied your own, then yes, it will be. Guess I should have clarified my comment. If RCCL gives you OBC, once you use it to pre-order anything, you will NOT get it back!!

32 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

I'm sorry but it is not restored if RCCL is the one that gave it to you! If you applied your own, then yes, it will be. Guess I should have clarified my comment. If RCCL gives you OBC, once you use it to pre-order anything, you will NOT get it back!!

That is not what has been reported by many others.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

That is not what has been reported by many others.

OK, then I guess I was robbed.😭 I even called about it. Oh well, it has been awhile, so maybe the policy changed "again". In any event, good to know, so thanks Bob!😉