Classic Soda Package

That's good to hear. Do we still have to have the souvenir cup and use it at the bars, or can we get a regular glass? I really don't wanna carry a souvenir cup around all cruise. I'd like to be able to go to a bar, grab a drink and leave my glass there (or anywhere for that matter).

2 minutes ago, natlteam10 said:

That's good to hear. Do we still have to have the souvenir cup and use it at the bars, or can we get a regular glass? I really don't wanna carry a souvenir cup around all cruise. I'd like to be able to go to a bar, grab a drink and leave my glass there (or anywhere for that matter).

You can get a glass of fountain soda at any bar or restaurant with your SeaPass card.  However, you will be limited to about 6 different choices of soda as opposed to over 100 different combinations from the Freestyle machines.

You can show your card at a bar to get a fountain soda in a glass, you don't need your refillable mug.  The freestyle machines do have many more options though, so keep that in mind.  I am obsessed w/ Dr. Pepper so I tended to bring my mug around a lot...

You can also ask for a large glass of soda at a bar (in theory gun only but lots of times we see pool bar guns not working so they use either large bottles or cans).  And Freestyle machines will only dispense water and ice if you don't have the cup.

10 hours ago, natlteam10 said:

If we purchase the Classic Soda Package, can we still get a can of soda (or a fountain drink) at a bar or do we have to use the Freestyle machine only? 

No Cans, can get Fountain at Bar but limited 5-6 choices 

On 6/4/2019 at 9:03 PM, not-enough-cruising said:

Fountain drink at any bar, no cans. 

On occasions some bar tenders we have will give you a can no reason as to why.

Also if we’ve asked for a soda from the roving waiters with the cans and bottles on ice in there trolley we’ve also been given a can.