Contacting Concierge - Allure

We are booked in a Grand Suite on the Allure for 6/16, first time in Sky Class with Royal and excited to see how it compares to The Haven on NCL.

Few questions, first will concierge reach out to me, we are only 11 days out and I haven't heard from them yet?

Should I go ahead and make show reservations or do we just go to the shows and show our card for priority seating? 

The only show not available in our planner is the comedy show, should I email concierge about it or wait until we get onboard to see if a spot opens up?

Also, it may be too late, but if we want a cabana on Labadee should we email them about that or just wait until we board?

Final question, if I should be the one to reach out to concierge, what is the email address to use?

On 6/5/2019 at 10:13 AM, Host Clarea said:

The concierge may or may not reach out to you.  When they do, many times it's just a few days before the cruise.

Concierge contact info is in this document: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Hi, 

Thanks for this.  I just tried to use the link in the spreadsheet to contact the concierge on Freedom and it bounced.  Does anyone know if  there is a new email address? 

TIA

1 hour ago, lorielucks said:

Hi, 

Thanks for this.  I just tried to use the link in the spreadsheet to contact the concierge on Freedom and it bounced.  Does anyone know if  there is a new email address? 

TIA

We are the Allure 6/16 in a 1 Bedroom Aquatheater Suite.  We just received an email yesterday 6/10 from the concierge Dexter Fraser and Nancy Chu.  We responded with some questions and requests and are waiting for an answer still

6 hours ago, lorielucks said:

Hi, 

TIA

There's no new email.  Which one did you use?

On 6/5/2019 at 1:01 PM, princesslondon said:

We are booked in a Grand Suite on the Allure for 6/16, first time in Sky Class with Royal and excited to see how it compares to The Haven on NCL.

Few questions, first will concierge reach out to me, we are only 11 days out and I haven't heard from them yet?

Should I go ahead and make show reservations or do we just go to the shows and show our card for priority seating? 

The only show not available in our planner is the comedy show, should I email concierge about it or wait until we get onboard to see if a spot opens up?

Also, it may be too late, but if we want a cabana on Labadee should we email them about that or just wait until we board?

Final question, if I should be the one to reach out to concierge, what is the email address to use?

We always sailed in the NCL Haven, but last year began also sailing with RCCL and have enjoyed it!  We haven’t been on the grand suite in the lower, but we were in the owner’s suite and we loved it. We also very much like both Derek and Nancy (they are very responsive to their guests). We just returned from a nine day on the grandeur of the seas, we were also in an owner suite on that ***** up and although very different design was also wonderful (as was the concierge,  - honestly, I almost didn’t get off 🤣 I am as happy with Royal’s suites as I am with Norwegian’s Haven suites (The caveat is that they have not extended some very important benefits to the suites in many of the ships with Royal; for instance, you must pay a high rate for Internet service on the majority of the ships and the only free drinks are at the suites bar from 4:30-11p; with the Haven you typically get a very sufficient Internet package without charge and a complete drink package). Enjoy!

1 hour ago, lorielucks said:

Thanks!  That one went through.  Let's see if I get a response... my cruise is 11 days out.

I really appreciate your help!

Please report back if that email does indeed go to the concierge.  I'm curious about the email change to include the word "suites".

On 6/12/2019 at 11:53 AM, Host Clarea said:

Please report back if that email does indeed go to the concierge.  I'm curious about the email change to include the word "suites".

I heard back from the concierge!  So it seems the email you gave me worked and got to the right person.  Do you know who is the owner of the spreadsheet?  It would be great if we could let them know that the email in the link for Freedom is incorrect.

Thanks again for your help!

9 hours ago, lorielucks said:

I heard back from the concierge!  So it seems the email you gave me worked and got to the right person.  Do you know who is the owner of the spreadsheet?  It would be great if we could let them know that the email in the link for Freedom is incorrect.

Thanks again for your help!

I believe Sherri is still keeping the Google Doc and reporting changes here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2192475-current-concierges-continued-discussion/page/119/?tab=comments#comment-57641119