2021 Itineraries

johnnylincoln

On 6/7/2019 at 4:05 AM, johnnylincoln said:

Hi,

I’m looking at a Caribbean cruise in April 2021 but currently there are very few itineraries listed. Does anyone know when the full itinerary for 2021/22 will be announced? 

I was told on ur May 25th cruise on the Seaside that they would be announced around November. I did note as I also have plans for this month that certain cruise ships have been added and our April 2, 2021, Divina cruise that I was interested in is no longer listed. With the new ships coming I am willing to wait to see if Alaska is added for 2021 before we make our final decision.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2019 at 11:21 AM, Linda the Book Lover said:

I was told on ur May 25th cruise on the Seaside that they would be announced around November. I did note as I also have plans for this month that certain cruise ships have been added and our April 2, 2021, Divina cruise that I was interested in is no longer listed. With the new ships coming I am willing to wait to see if Alaska is added for 2021 before we make our final decision.

I am waiting for January 2022...It will be my 50th birthday and I really want to jump on a yacht club cabin as soon as they come out.  I really hope that they do the same itineraries as they have listed for January 2021 for the Divina.  I would love to do one of the January T/A's for my birthday.  How vigilant on release date checking do I have to be to get a YC for one of those? Anyone know of any good tracking methods?? :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 4:21 PM, Linda the Book Lover said:

Thank you! 

On 6/8/2019 at 11:21 AM, Linda the Book Lover said:

With the new ships coming I am willing to wait to see if Alaska is added for 2021 before we make our final decision.

Looks like you'll have to wait till 2022. Magnifica roundtrip from Seattle. That's very tentative but at least they are talking about it internally. 🤫

Scheduled ships in the North American market for 21/22 season in some capacity  = Seashore, Divina, Meraviglia, Magnifica, Armonia and Virtuosa. Going to be a busy time for MSC.
But as I caution with all things MSC, it stands for Most Surely Changes. 😀

And no, the res agents will have no idea about any of this. Only in high level discussions at this time.

Bret

• Like 1

Decided not to wait for MSC to decide and we will be sailing with Princess again next year to Alaska.

It will be interesting to see if they choose Magnifica because one of the ships is going to be stretched in 2021 and be based in the UK.

Edited by sidari

34 minutes ago, Cruisergal1208 said:

Bret, may I quote your comments here on a Facebook page for MSC Yacht Club ? Lots of interest in when MSC will go to Alaska.  Thanks.

You can with the caveat that this is still in discussion stage and nothing official yet. But at least they have a tentative ship and itinerary. Was hoping for a ship near me in Port Canaveral but that doesn't seem to be in discussion. Though the Armonia is moving to Tampa. I presume that one due to the height restriction for the Sunshine Skyway Bridge to get up the channel.

Bret

Edited by cruiseguyinorl
Added quote

1 hour ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

You can with the caveat that this is still in discussion stage and nothing official yet. But at least they have a tentative ship and itinerary. Was hoping for a ship near me in Port Canaveral but that doesn't seem to be in discussion. Though the Armonia is moving to Tampa. I presume that one due to the height restriction for the Sunshine Skyway Bridge to get up the channel.

Bret

Thank you.  I will copy and paste your exact posts so there will be no misunderstanding. 

2 hours ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

Looks like you'll have to wait till 2022. Magnifica roundtrip from Seattle. That's very tentative but at least they are talking about it internally. 🤫

Scheduled ships in the North American market for 21/22 season in some capacity  = Seashore, Divina, Meraviglia, Magnifica, Armonia and Virtuosa. Going to be a busy time for MSC.

And no, the res agents will have no idea about any of this. Only in high level discussions at this time.

Bret

Oh well I can wait for alaska until 2022. I have two others I am looking at for 2021 in my just in case it is a no-go for Alaska 2021.

9 hours ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

Bret

Thanks Bret for the info i hope they do take the Seaside away from Miami.

1 hour ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

Tentatively that's the plan. Goes away in March of 2021 to be replaced by the Seashore at some point that year.

Bret

Just curious, any idea where the Virtuosa would be going?

2 hours ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

Tentatively that's the plan. Goes away in March of 2021 to be replaced by the Seashore at some point that year.

Bret

Could only be from end of  October/ early November.