Dining

lisagro

I have made some friends before my cruise on my roll call and in other forums. Some of us want to get a table together for early dining in the main dining room. How can we make this happen? Some of us booked with travel agents and others booked directly with Carnival. Please help!

7 hours ago, lisagro said:

I have made some friends before my cruise on my roll call and in other forums. Some of us want to get a table together for early dining in the main dining room. How can we make this happen? Some of us booked with travel agents and others booked directly with Carnival. Please help!

Did you visit the other forum where you asked?

That depends how close in the date now the cruise is.

Early Dining on all ships is the highest requested, as it does provide the best service as well best quality .

Asking your Travel Agent is best and have the other booking as a favor/favour moved to that Travel Agent too as a courtesy.

Edited by AAAAmerican

On 6/8/2019 at 10:50 PM, Hmdecor said:

Get booking # from all the ones you want to link together. Call either Carnival or Travel Agent to have them linked together for Dinning.

While true, not the complete story.

Each booking that wishes to sit together needs to already have the same dining time confirmed. Those waitlisted for a prefered seating can ask but may not get it if their dining time once on board winds up being different. Then a representative from each booking must contact their own travel professional or the CS number on their booking confirmation with the all the other booking #s to have them linked. (More or less it's a security measure to make sure unrelated bookings are in agreement for the idea of being at the same or adjacent tables.) This should ideally be done at least 2 weeks prior to boarding as there are only a few tables on each ship that accomodate more than 8, and those tables will first go to those that made a multiple cabin booking (usually families).