Self Disembark on Allure

Hi we are on the Allure of the Seas July 31st and looking at booking a pretty early flight home. Do you know how the self disembark process is on a ship so large? 

I was on MSC in January and thankfully had Yacht Club otherwise we would have never made it off the ship in time.  It was a crazy mess. Tyia!

I've done self-assist and have been off the ship by 7AM, but we were not in line as early as when we sailed on Harmony which was 6:15AM.    We just walked down to the gangway at 6:45 and we were on our way.

I did not order Uber.  I just walked to the taxi area and was at the airport by 7:20 on Allure. There are lots of cabs lined up and it was really easy.  

Having said that, I have a 9:30 flight home from Allure and I just hope there is no delay with an Immigration check for crew.  I do have a back-up plan in case I can't make it.

5 hours ago, megnut78 said:

Hi we are on the Allure of the Seas July 31st and looking at booking a pretty early flight home. Do you know how the self disembark process is on a ship so large? 

I was on MSC in January and thankfully had Yacht Club otherwise we would have never made it off the ship in time.  It was a crazy mess. Tyia!

Last time I saw an Allure departure flyer, self-assist started at 6:45am.

Was on the Allure end March ex Miami...we did self disembark...got on line at 6:15 am and were about 50 people from the front.  By the time.we started moving at 7 am there were at least 100 plus people behind us. Once it moved it went quickly but there was also a wait for taxi once we got outside...they were not lined up waiting for us....they trickled in one taxi at a time.  

Go to the help desk and inform them about your flight. You will be put in a group to get off the ship early. They will give you the details of when and where to be at the location. As soon as customs clears the ship, you will get off.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 1:07 PM, megnut78 said:

We just got off of the Allure on 6/2 and did the self disembark. The worst (longest part) was trying to get down on the elevator that morning  with our luggage. We finally took the "up" elevator and went for the ride. Very easy after that.  Maybe took us 20 mins to get out of the building from the time we left our room. Would definitely do it next time!

On 6/12/2019 at 3:51 PM, twodaywonder said:

Go to the help desk and inform them about your flight. You will be put in a group to get off the ship early. They will give you the details of when and where to be at the location. As soon as customs clears the ship, you will get off.

Thank you so much!  I will definitely do that!  I appreciate your response.