B2B In Fort Lauderdale

charlielinda

For the first time we are doing a B2B ... Transatlantic for 13 days and then 11 in the Caribbean on Reflection in the Fall.  Plus we got same cabin (slant 1A) for both cruises.  Can anyone tell me the what we’ll need to do in Fort Lauderdale?  Thanks so much.  

They will send instructions to your cabin. If you are staying on the ship you usually meet at the Passport Bar and go off the ship as a group . We've usually, but not always met the Customs and Immigration Officers either on the gangway or as we got off the gangway. After a quick check you return to the ship. If you are leaving the ship you use the Transit Pass to skip the lines to reboard. Some times they take your old Sea Pass card, sometimes they don't. If you have a very large group you may meet in the Sky Lounge rather than the Passport Bar. Really easy, especially if you're staying in the same cabin. As I said: You'll get complete instructions delieved to your cabin. You may also have a group meeting. Expect to be invited to the Concierge Lunch in the MDR.

3 minutes ago, charlielinda said:

For the first time we are doing a B2B ... Transatlantic for 13 days and then 11 in the Caribbean on Reflection in the Fall.  Plus we got same cabin (slant 1A) for both cruises.  Can anyone tell me the what we’ll need to do in Fort Lauderdale?  Thanks so much.  

You will receive a TAD letter in your stateroom a day or two prior to the end of the first leg advising you where and what time to meet, what to bring along with all other important info for the TAD process. Easy. Nothing carries over from the first leg to the second leg. Once your TAD process is complete you will have access to your stateroom at any time. The fire doors will be closed (not locked).

Last time we did a B2B there was a meeting scheduled for all of us to explain the last morning procedure...at a very inconvenient time for me.  I asked at Guest Services if someone could just tell me the time and place to assemble as we’d done this before and had the same cabin.  The Guest Services rep said that a sheet with all the information would be left in my cabin...That they mark the names of the people who didn’t attend the meeting and take the handout sheet.  So if you can’t make the explanation meeting don’t sweat it.

Edited by helen haywood