1A vs CC vs AQ

charlielinda

We have a great slant 1A cabin for all portions of a B2B.  My husband now sees that the CC is only a few more dollars for first leg.  I say keep what we have because of cabin location and CC benefits aren’t worth it.  Plus we’d have to change rooms.  Only way I see changing is if price of AQ comes down and then we would would get AQ dining and Persian Garden.   Am I wrong in thinking Celebrity designated the CC and AQ cabins because they were in less desirable locations.  Thoughts.  

Cabin location depends on the individual ship. CC have some of the best balcony locations there are on M class ships. The Aqua class aft cabins on M class ships are also highly thought of. It's probably best that you read the stickied threads on this forum to get a good idea. 

On S class ships, some aqua class cabins do have poor location.

Changing room isn't a big deal. You can do it easily in 20 minutes. Your stateroom attendant will move your cases and clothing etc so it's not that big a job. 

Sometimes in rare circumstances CC and AQ cabins can just be a few dollars more. In exceptional circumstances the same as a regular balcony. If there isn't a big difference in price I'd say go for it and enjoy Blu etc. 

I have moved cabins several times in my cruising life. It is not a big deal, but I wouldn't go from a 1A to a CC if I had to change cabins. Maybe for AQ just a few dollars to get Blu. We have stayed in both AQ and CC in the past. I would not pay a penny more for a CC. This is S class.