Would you use self-serve laundry if they had it?

Would you use self-serve laundry if they had it?  

393 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use self-serve laundry if they had it?

• Absolutely yes!
    • No way!
    • Probably
    • Probably not

No way. The whole purpose of a cruise is to get away from doing that. I wouldn't step on a cruise ship that had self-laundry facilities. What, are they going to have kitchen for me to cook and wash dishes next? I don't think so.

ROTFL

For longer that a 7day - definitely. Last year I did a b2b, 4 day followed by 7 day and on the turnaround day I went to a laundromat in Fort Lauderdale and did laundry. I researched it ahead of time on the internet - it was only 1-2 miles from the ship. I'm going on a 15 day this Nov and am trying to figure what to do. I don't spend a lot of time in a bathing suit because of skin cancer and I do wear my shorts for 2-3 days but 15 is a lot of tshirts to bring. I'm single and it doesn't matter to me if I do the laundry on the cruise or when I get home - it's still my responsibility.

I wouldn't step on a cruise ship that had self-laundry facilities. What, are they going to have kitchen for me to cook and wash dishes next? I don't think so.

Well, I hate to tell you but the kitchen is huge, feeds about 3000 people multiple times a day, and the stove and dirty dishes are just waiting for you.;)

No way. The whole purpose of a cruise is to get away from doing that. I wouldn't step on a cruise ship that had self-laundry facilities. What, are they going to have kitchen for me to cook and wash dishes next? I don't think so.

I'm just wondering exactly how the ability of other cruisers to do a load of laundry is going to ruin your cruise. Is it that the very notion of self-serve laundry (for others, no one is forcing you to go in the room, much less use it) is so offensive to you that you feel no one should have the option?

beachchick

Archived