How far in advance can we book excursions in the app?

Jorg_

Going on Equinox in November. When I open the Celebrity app, it only say ”More cruising details coming” and ”We’re putting the finishing touches on your cruise. Check back for updated information”.

Anyone know how far ahead of the cruise that we will be able to see excursions and dining options in the Celebrity app?

Edited by Jorg_

There is a sale on some excursions going on this weekend.  I would check on-line rather than the app for excursions.  Our November cruise excursions have been available to book for quite awhile.  When the excursions are available to book they are available to all passengers at the same time not staggered by cabin class

3 hours ago, Jorg_ said:

Going on Equinox in November. When I open the Celebrity app, it only say ”More cruising details coming” and ”We’re putting the finishing touches on your cruise. Check back for updated information”.

Anyone know how far ahead of the cruise that we will be able to see excursions and dining options in the Celebrity app?

They have been available to book online for months.  I believe it runs about 9 months before the cruise.

Thank you all. Just logged in to Cruise Planner on the Celebrity web site and all is available to book. But nothing available through the app. I had just assumed they would be the same, so therefore I didn’t checked the web site.