Making show reservations

25 minutes ago, I&J Cruisers said:

We are booked on Allure Jan 19th. Does anyone know when we’ll get a list of scheduled show times. Haven’t done this in several years but I remember a printed list. We can’t make dinner reservations until we know show times. 

Shows may not open up until 60-90 days before sailing...

27 minutes ago, I&J Cruisers said:

We are booked on Allure Jan 19th. Does anyone know when we’ll get a list of scheduled show times. Haven’t done this in several years but I remember a printed list. We can’t make dinner reservations until we know show times. 

Keep checking, no pattern that we've been able to figure out.

Usually you can get an 'indication' of show timings by looking at previous Cruise Compasses for the same itinerary.

Looks like Allure only starts CocoCay itineraries from November so no past compasses for that particular itinerary, but its worth bearing in mind for future reference.

Edited by icsys

This is our first RCL cruise and I may be doing something wrong.  However, we are on the Anthem, Aug 29 sailing (57 days out) and when I click on Entertainment on my cruise planner I get the message:  Sorry, we cannot reserve this right now.  Try again on board.  Been checking daily since we booked in early April and always the same message.  Will continue to check.

19 minutes ago, mizcruz said:

This is our first RCL cruise and I may be doing something wrong.  However, we are on the Anthem, Aug 29 sailing (57 days out) and when I click on Entertainment on my cruise planner I get the message:  Sorry, we cannot reserve this right now.  Try again on board.  Been checking daily since we booked in early April and always the same message.  Will continue to check.

If all else fails, there is usually a place onboard on embarkation day where you can make reservations.

At 57 days, they should be available for pre-booking now in the cruise planner, unless fully booked?

Reserving seats for The Gift, We Will Rock You and Spectras Cabaret can be done onboard at the Box Office from 10.30am to 1pm, Music Hall deck 4 or 3.30pm to 6pm, Bionic Bar deck 5

Alternatively you can book through the Royal IQ app if you download it to your smartphone or tablet, and at any of the Royal IQ stations located around the ship.

Edited by icsys