Golden Eagle sailaway

If you are asking about the Golden Eagle Sailaway in St. Maarten, we did that last November.  You can read about it, and see a little highlight video I did in this live review.

The portion on the Golden Eagle Sailaway starts at post 87

3 hours ago, h20skibum said:

If you are asking about the Golden Eagle Sailaway in St. Maarten, we did that last November.  You can read about it, and see a little highlight video I did in this live review.

The portion on the Golden Eagle Sailaway starts at post 87

Thank you for the info.  I apologize for not posting the port, St Maarten, and ship is Allure. 😁

1 minute ago, doones2 said:

Thank you for the info.  I apologize for not posting the port, St Maarten, and ship is Allure. 😁

You are welcome.  The ship doesn’t really matter, because that same excursion is usually offered on any Royal Caribbean ship. 

We took the Golden Eagle(s) - there are up to 3 of them - last November.  The first stop is snorkeling in Little Bay.  Not great snorkeling but adequate and they feed the fish.  We had issues with bumping into the air lines for the Sea Trek at the same location. Then we went to Simpson Bay Beach for a about a 45 minute stay. Easy to get off the boat with the stairs.  Then a nice sail back.  The crew is terrific and really takes care of everyone well.