Does diamond discount for internet package show up when you purchase online before?

You need to do the math. If the package is on special on your cruise planner, as it possibly is at the moment with the 4th of July sale, it can actually be cheaper to buy ahead of time and just forfeit the Diamond discount. In this case, you will still be entitled to one free consecutive  24-hour period of internet usage per Diamond member, so if you are travelling with more than one person but are only buying one package, they can avail themselves of that free usage.

22 minutes ago, tomatosauce said:

For my last couple of cruises I have pre-booked the internet and then been surprised to find that they give me the discount as OBC generally with a line about being cancelled and bought again on the purchasing list.

Huh?

13 hours ago, Kholland said:

I want to buy an internet package before my cruise, but I am not sure if the diamond discount will show up at checkout on the website before payment? Any ideas?

The prices on-line (cruise planner) are already pre-discounted and not subject to the D discount coupon.