Carnival shareholder fax #

As you all can see I immediately edited my answer!!

Some of you are very fast typists so didn't see the edited response!

I obviously got mixed up as to which board I was on;(Carnival or Princess) and so gave the Carnival Cruise line number and email instead of the one for Princess!

I guess I didn't have enough coffee this morning but I very quickly noticed and changed my answer!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, riffatsea said:

I have never seen that number.

The one I use is:

305 406 6102

You can also scan and email to :

guestadmin@carnival.com

The above number is not correct for Princess Cruise Line. The above number is for Carnival Cruise Line. They are two different lines operating independently.

Not sure why you are having a problem with the fax number. You might give them a call and see if there is an issue on their end. There is a specific number to call with questions about your fax. In the past, if my OBC didn't show up reasonably soon I would call and ask if they had received the fax.

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info) – Address to Booking Support

Tel: 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

• Haha 1

I had problems this spring. The fax service I used gave me a confirmation that it went through, but the credit did not appear on my account. I ended up calling. I'm not sure if there was a glitch or if the rep just looked at my history and gave me the credit. Either way, she fixed it in less than 5 minutes.

About a month ago we couldn’t get our fax request to go through too. Fax machine printed an error report saying it was “poor line condition” at Princess’s end. 

So, like Rusty10 we snail mailed but for us it took 4 days from date of mailing to when the OBC showed up. 

Worked like a charm!  Yesterday my first fax attempt showed an error.  Refaxed and got a confirmation it was sent successfully.  Just a couple hours later, the credit appeared.  Thanks to this posting, it was so simple.  Mary Jsne

Edited by cruisenfreak