Ultimate Ship Tour Gifts

denmarks

On 7/15/2019 at 10:23 AM, MissP22 said:

We alway turn in good comment cards on the ship as well as bring gifts for all the crew member we get to know. 

I was told the cabin stewards on some ships get a 1/2 day off work for so many good comment cards and they don't even have to be from people in their section in order to count. I wonder how a bad report card is counted?

X number of bad reports and they won't have a new contract.

If the crew member is  really terrible or lots of complaints during the cruise, they get booted off the ship and get to find their own way home from where ever they are.

On one of our cruises, the Future Cruise Lady got so many comlaints for poor attitude she disappeared midway through the cruise. One day she was there, after a port stop new person at the desk. She was really in the wrong job. Never smiled, dismissive, didn't answer simple questions.

25 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

X number of bad reports and they won't have a new contract.

If the crew member is  really terrible or lots of complaints during the cruise, they get booted off the ship and get to find their own way home from where ever they are.

On one of our cruises, the Future Cruise Lady got so many comlaints for poor attitude she disappeared midway through the cruise. One day she was there, after a port stop new person at the desk. She was really in the wrong job. Never smiled, dismissive, didn't answer simple questions.

I think I know the one. 

Was she on the Royal?

On 7/15/2019 at 5:38 AM, MissP22 said:

Are you ever living in a dream world. 😄LOL

I read about someone doing that a a Holiday Inn, free breakfast, free dinner, free maid service, just had to do laundry.