What does it mean?

We have a cruise booked on the Nieuw Statendam for September 2020 from Amsterdam to Civitavecchia. When I look for this cruise on the HAL site, it no longer appears. However, my booking for this cruise still shows up on the HAL site. Has this cruise been canceled and I just haven’t been informed yet? The HAL site shows no cruises departing from Amsterdam in September 2020. 

Maybe it's sold out. The default on the HAL site is to only show cruises that are still available.  cruisetimetables.com shows the N.A. departing from Amsterdam on 10/13/20.  Try your HAL search again, clicking the box that says "show sold out cruises".

The HAL site shows THIS 26 day cruise departing 8/30 which first does a r/t from Amsterdam to St Petersburg, and then leaves Amsterdam on 9/13 for Civi. So maybe they're just not selling the last part as a separate cruise right now, and might open it up again if they can't sell out the whole 26-night cruise.

Edited by catl331

8 minutes ago, Poulsbo Cruisers said:

Thanks. I see that. I guess the cruise is still there, it just doesn’t show up. 

I edited my previous post as you were typing:

16 minutes ago, catl331 said:

So maybe they're just not selling the last part as a separate cruise right now, and might open it up again if they can't sell out the whole 26-night cruise.

In any case, I'd say  you're still good to go!

Edited by catl331

5 minutes ago, catl331 said:

I edited my previous post as you were typing:

In any case, I'd say  you're still good to go!

Maybe? the ship has been chartered  ??

?image.png.291fc5f0eeec5757d1d1e8ef0bd06782.png

sail.noordam@gmail.com

I have had this happen several times over the years.  You may be able to find it on HAL's site by googling the Itinerary ID number with your dates and perhaps the name of the voyage.  One time there was a Canary Islands sailing that had two different disembarkation days (one in Southampton, the next in AMS) and so several versions of the cruise were available but a HAL rep kept telling me "we don't even do Europe sailings in December!"  Finally, they were able to locate the one with the correct days.  A few months back, I experienced the same thing where cruises would disappear.  It could be that they're tweaking the itinerary, but if it makes you feel better you could always call to put your mind at ease. 

Happy Sailing!

Edited by syesmar

15 minutes ago, taxmantoo said:

I'll go out on a limb here and suggest that maybe anyone at HAL would know better than anybody here on these boards .... Just saying, maybe give them a call ?

Depending on the person you talk to at HAL you might be stuck on that limb! 

• Like 1