New menu items added to Sabatini's Italian Trattoria

canadarocks

On 7/22/2019 at 11:04 AM, Kingofcool1947 said:

Dine at Crown Grill.   Order a 48 oz. Tomahawk Ribeye with all the sides you can eat.   

Or, you might get lucky, and veal chop will be available on the special secret menu.   One time the chef prepared Veal Palliard for me.   It was delicious.   Another time  Veal Osso Buco..   Ask the chef.  I always leave satisfied and full. 

Good luck, enjoy your cruise, and eating.😀

Just for clarification King.  The Osso Buco was available as an off menu selection?  I ask because it takes some time to get the veal shanks cooked up.  The Palliard I can see as prepared on request.  If it is the the former, how did you learn of its availability?

On 7/22/2019 at 11:04 AM, Kingofcool1947 said:

Dine at Crown Grill.   Order a 48 oz. Tomahawk Ribeye with all the sides you can eat.   

Or, you might get lucky, and veal chop will be available on the special secret menu.   One time the chef prepared Veal Palliard for me.   It was delicious.   Another time  Veal Osso Buco..   Ask the chef.  I always leave satisfied and full. 

Good luck, enjoy your cruise, and eating.😀

Edited by tailspintom
duplicate post

1 hour ago, tailspintom said:

Just for clarification King.  The Osso Buco was available as an off menu selection?  I ask because it takes some time to get the veal shanks cooked up.  The Palliard I can see as prepared on request.  If it is the the former, how did you learn of its availability?

1 hour ago, tailspintom said:

I asked the chef a few days before my dinner reservation if it was possible   And it was.  Very tender and juicy veal shank.

Good luck.  And enjoy.

8 minutes ago, Kingofcool1947 said:

I asked the chef a few days before my dinner reservation if it was possible   And it was.  Very tender and juicy veal shank.

Good luck.  And enjoy.

Got it.  Thanks, you just put another arrow in the quiver.

3 hours ago, tjcletzgo said:

Hi Jill, are you cruising out of Miami now?

I'm in GA now, so anywhere on the East Coast, although I'll be going to Hawaii in Oct. Gonna fly out early and visit family.

One last time out of Long Beach on the Miracle. Love that ship.