Premium Beverage Package (PBP) on 3 day cruise ?

voljeep

47 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Prolly follows you on CC.  

she wouldn't be the first...:classic_ninja:

maybe if she had followed this thread, she would have seen that other 'more valuable' cruisers have been able

to book it for their 3 day cruises ...

5 hours ago, voljeep said:

guess I'll have to ... my PVP 'fired' me for questioning her availability on weekends !.:classic_ohmy:..:classic_laugh:

Our website doesn’t always have the most update information, but I have confirmed these terms and conditions based on your inquiry. 

Also, the terms and conditions for Australia based cruises has changed to be available to pre purchase the PBP. 

There’s no direct number for the inventory department so they can flag your booking or member account, because this is an internal department that will reach out to our guests as need be for voyages. 

Since you are not incline to await my response or my service during my available work hours, then you are welcome to contact 800-princess at any time for immediate assistance. 

I will withdraw my complimentary services as your cruise planner as I have other guest that are awaiting a response from me directly. Thank you for your business and we appreciate your loyalty to Princess Cruises.

That's pretty darned rude! I would be putting in a few words about her service in the same email asking about the drink package!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:36 AM, voljeep said:

included in 'auto-response' to my inquiry ...  We are currently experiencing higher than normal volume. ...

that's not a good thing, right ??? :classic_huh:

resent today .. still no response ...

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 3 day Vancouver to LA cruise at the beginning of November. When I booked the cruise the PBP was definitely available in the cruise personalizer, but a few months back it had disappeared. As the T&Cs stated that it was available on a 3 day cruise, I figured that I should be able to buy it upon embarkation. 

I guess I’ll find out Nov 1 

6 minutes ago, polmcs said:

I have a 3 day Vancouver to LA cruise at the beginning of November. When I booked the cruise the PBP was definitely available in the cruise personalizer, but a few months back it had disappeared. As the T&Cs stated that it was available on a 3 day cruise, I figured that I should be able to buy it upon embarkation. 

I guess I’ll find out Nov 1 

maybe check again ... it just came back available on our 3 day cruise in December less than a week ago ...

Still no sign of the beverage package on my cruise personalizer. No biggie. In the interim we upfared to a full suite, so will make do with the mini bar set up, two bottles of our own wine, the captain’s circle drink chit and the “happy juice” from the suites breakfast, plus OBC to take care of the drinks on that cruise. 

Besides, I have a Thanksgiving Cruise later that same month with S+S, so I don’t think my liver would be too pleased with me. I was just curious if it was still offered in case I do the 3 run to/from Vancouver again next year as they are nice long weekend breaks.