HMC - Cabana Map

RevNeal

Does anybody have a copy of, or a link to, the latest map to the locations of each of the Cabanas at HMC?

I'm looking to book one for my January cruise and would like to get one close to the "I wish I could stay here forever" bar.

I've searched CC and couldn't find one.  On the internet the most recent I was able to find was many years old.

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, Mr and Mrs CIQ said:

Thanks!  I ran a search of the board but, for some reason, this didn't show up for me.  it may be that I wasn't using the search function right.  Again, MANY thanks!

Anybody have any updates on how HMC is doing?  Has it suffered storm damage recently?

18 minutes ago, Mr and Mrs CIQ said:

Again, thanks. However, this is the one from 2013 ... I've been there since.  I was wondering if there was a more recent map and/or if the Cabana's are color-coded in the same locations, or have they been changed? 

Again, thanks for the help!

HMC now has a few 2-level cabanas with restrooms, and room for more people. Probably not something you want to book, but you may not know they are there.
There is also a "Pirate Bar" with loud music playing. You may want to keep that in mind when determining where you want to have your cabana.

6 minutes ago, RuthC said:

HMC now has a few 2-level cabanas with restrooms, and room for more people. Probably not something you want to book, but you may not know they are there.
There is also a "Pirate Bar" with loud music playing. You may want to keep that in mind when determining where you want to have your cabana.

Thanks, Ruth!

I'm aware of both. I was last on HMC in January 2017 and the Pirate Bar was there and LOUD.  The "villas" were also there ... and while they're tempting due to the bathrooms and the hot tub, they're NOT tempting enough for that outrageous price.  The Cabanas are expensive enough.

In addition to the bar-b-que, passengers now have the option of paying for a lobster meal ($20 I believe) at the Lobster Shack, which is new.  I didn't even know it was there until my son returned to the ship last Christmas complaining that he couldn't find the bar-b-que, so he went to the Lobster Shack and paid $20 for lunch!  My comment: "Why didn't you ask an employee where the bar-b-que was????"  What can I say?  He's single with way too much money.