Riverside Hotel, Ft Lauderdale???

#1Nanna

I’m fairly certain that the Riverside Hotel doesn’t offer a regularly scheduled shuttle service to Port Everglades. They most likely will be able find you some transportation options to get you there. There’s always Larry’s Limos to get you there in style.

I was just a bit confused/concerned as the traveler pictures I was seeing on TripAdvisor of the guest rooms look totally different than the pictures of the rooms that they show on their hotel website....  They look quite dated but the reviews are almost all really good. ???

1 hour ago, #1Nanna said:

I was just a bit confused/concerned as the traveler pictures I was seeing on TripAdvisor of the guest rooms look totally different than the pictures of the rooms that they show on their hotel website....  They look quite dated but the reviews are almost all really good. ???

There are two kinds of rooms. Classic rooms and Executive Tower. The tower was an add on and is more oriented to appeal to business travelers. So there are two different looking type rooms you can book. It is your choice when you book. The Classic rooms are less expensive. I have not seen a Classic room as I always stay in the Executive Tower. The Riverside is a boutique hotel so don’t expect a Hilton type hotel. I personally always stay there because the location is great. I am booked again pre cruise next January. 

Edited by Charles4515

11 hours ago, jimmy2x said:

Can anyone advise on the cost of parking?  Thinking of staying here as opposed to our normal stay at the Embassy Suites. 

Give the hotel a call:  954-467-0671

18 hours ago, BlueHerons said:

I love the Riverside Hotel.  We were just at the Boathouse Sunday having drinks after brunch.

Beautiful hotel, great service.

When we were there a few years ago there was a restaurant on the Las O side. Is that still there? I think we grabbed lunch there.

We stayed in Feb for a few nights in the tower pre-cruise.  Really nice hotel, close to everything.  Easy to hop the shuttle bus to the beach and tons of restaurants nearby.  We also saw the regular room post cruise prior to flying home as family was staying a few nights, it was also nice. I would look to stay there again next time.  

As for the shuttle question, we used lyft, but they did offer to arrange a shuttle and it was priced per person, and less if 4 or more people iirc.

On 8/1/2019 at 4:35 PM, cruisegal40 said:

Thank you for the quick response. Much appreciated. Can not wait to be back there in 45 days!

They  were really just one restaurant by the Lions, the other side is now Maus & Hauffman.

The Sea something restaurant next to the cigar shop on the Cheesecake Factory side is still operating and has a good raw bar.

The Boathouse is a new restaurant.

On 8/1/2019 at 4:05 PM, cruisegal40 said:

Are they both operating? Someone was saying, I think on trip advisor, that one of them closed.

On 8/1/2019 at 4:20 PM, Charles4515 said:

They were both operating in January. If one has closed it has been since then.