Live from the Sunrise 7/22 sailing review

jimbo5544

So I have been hesitating about posting pics until I can upload to the laptop - all posting so far has been on my iPhone, but have not gotten around to loading yet, and decided to proceed with what I have on my phone and catch up later with the pics from the camera later.   Here are some pics as we got on the ship. 

D5CC56A3-AEA5-48DF-9DFA-D614298C919E.jpeg

Would love to see a picture from the "deck" around the funnel. The mini golf course is up there right? We were in Bermuda back in May on a RCI cruise, and the Sunrise was docked next to us. I could see "palm trees" near the funnel, wondered what the heck they were!! Then later looked up deck plans, and saw the mini golf was there.

FWIW....Looked like this back in 2008.

DSC_0017.thumb.JPG.7e64068c8b38f7de9dc015fdf566e9dd.JPG

Edited by bar1068
remove spaces

1 hour ago, bar1068 said:

Would love to see a picture from the "deck" around the funnel. The mini golf course is up there right? We were in Bermuda back in May on a RCI cruise, and the Sunrise was docked next to us. I could see "palm trees" near the funnel, wondered what the heck they were!! Then later looked up deck plans, and saw the mini golf was there.

FWIW....Looked like this back in 2008.

DSC_0017.thumb.JPG.7e64068c8b38f7de9dc015fdf566e9dd.JPG

Be happy to take some pics up there and post them here.  If you do not see what you wanted, just let me know.

48 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Be happy to take some pics up there and post them here.  If you do not see what you wanted, just let me know.

Thanks Jimbo, would love to see that...can do my own before and after pictorial!!

• Like 1