Coastal Kitchen/Symphony. Lowly Junior Suite ??'s

14 hours ago, STANMELB said:

Presently on the Allure. Pinnacles and Suite guests can bring guests one night for dinner in the Coastal Kitchen.

Some of the parents sailing in suites have their older children sailing in regular cabins. Their children are able to join them for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day at the Coastal Kitchen. These children also have full access to the Suite Lounge everyday.

Hi John!  Hope you are having a great time on Allure!  I will finally get to sail on her later next year.  Doing a round trip out of Barcelona, and then staying on for the TA to Miami.  Will finally be our first TA...guessing it will be pretty packed up with upper tier.  Even more interesting...will be Pinnie on that one...curious to see what they will do with all of us pertaining to CK on that one.  😮    HI to Sandy for me!  🙂 

Edited by island lady

21 hours ago, bigque said:

I ate in the CK on Oasis and was not impressed. I had two nights booked but I did not go the 2nd night as we just didn’t like it! 

We had dinner there the first two nights, next 5 we did specialty restaurants, but did eat breakfast and lunch there

39 minutes ago, JuliaMS said:

What about the cocktails included? What time is the cocktail period? is it Two drinks only?

If you are in an eligible suite, the Suite Lounge's Happy Hours are either 4:30 to 8 or 5 to 8:30, based on the fixed, traditional dining times.  (the time starts one hour before first seating and ends at the time of second seating)  The number of drinks is without limit.

The drinks are made from this list:

diamond drink list may 2019.jpg

6 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

If you are in an eligible suite, the Suite Lounge's Happy Hours are either 4:30 to 8 or 5 to 8:30, based on the fixed, traditional dining times.  (the time starts one hour before first seating and ends at the time of second seating)  The number of drinks is without limit.

The drinks are made from this list:

diamond drink list may 2019.jpg

If you are Suite or P, happy hour is 11-11 for beer and wine. 

• Like 1