Are there any plans to change the Elite hours? 5-7 is really far too early for us. 

We now usually travel on RCI where the hours are 5-8:30. We would go to the lounge after dressing for dinner around 7:15 and go to dinner around 8:15.  

Thank you

ps: we met on the Quantum TA! 

Interesting topic.  Additional related questions:

As Elite members we do not go to the lounge because the timing of the event generally  interferes with getting showered/dressed for dinner.  We utilize the 'coupons' on our card for the drinks but have often wondered why these coupons need to be used during certain hours.  If I am entitled to three drinks as a benefit, why does it matter if the three drinks are enjoyed in the afternoon by the pool vs. in the early evening during the posted happy hour time?

Also, I am assuming more and more people now have some level of a beverage package.  For us, it would be nice if we could use the free drink value for something else (a different benefit) since the beverage package neutralizes the elite happy hour benefit.

Edited by Sascol
  • Like 1

I really enjoy the Elite Hours when I’m cruising with other Elite members, otherwise, I like to have a cocktail at a bar with my friends.  5–7 works for me.  It’s a nice perk.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

At this time, we do not have any plans to change the Elite cocktail hours. We recently opened up the cocktail hour to bars and lounges throughout the ship to provide more flexibility. Members that do not want to go to the lounge between 5- 7pm can still enjoy their complimentary drinks by the pool or more casually during those times.

Thank you and have a great rest of your day!