Brochures?

Redtravel

I was amazed today when I got my regular mail. There was a mailing from Celebrity. It was like a folded postcard displaying a few destination cruises. I cannot remember the last time that Celebrity sent any mail. I get tons of mailings daily from all kinds of travel options.  Many are gorgeous cruise brochures. My spouse loves to look through the brochures.  Many of our travel plans start by looking at those brochures.  not Everyone reads the emails. 

1 hour ago, Redtravel said:

I was amazed today when I got my regular mail. There was a mailing from Celebrity. It was like a folded postcard displaying a few destination cruises. I cannot remember the last time that Celebrity sent any mail. I get tons of mailings daily from all kinds of travel options.  Many are gorgeous cruise brochures. My spouse loves to look through the brochures.  Many of our travel plans start by looking at those brochures.  not Everyone reads the emails. 

We constantly get mailings from Princess and Holland America, not so with RCCL, MSC or Celebrity.

2 minutes ago, MISTER 67 said:

We constantly get mailings from Princess and Holland America, not so with RCCL, MSC or Celebrity.

Exactly!   Oceania, HAL, Viking, Regent, Windstar send lots of gorgeous brochures. We have booked after reading some of them and getting excited.  It’s easy to get interested when you read those mailings.  Celebrity?  Nothing?  Do they just think that everyone will rebook?  With all the options, many people including me are not just rebooking.  I have 3 future cruises booked, none on Celebrity . All of them were as a result of being sent offers that were attractive.

10 hours ago, Redtravel said:

Exactly!   Oceania, HAL, Viking, Regent, Windstar send lots of gorgeous brochures. We have booked after reading some of them and getting excited.  It’s easy to get interested when you read those mailings.  Celebrity?  Nothing?  Do they just think that everyone will rebook?  With all the options, many people including me are not just rebooking.  I have 3 future cruises booked, none on Celebrity . All of them were as a result of being sent offers that were attractive.

I also get excited with the glossy mailings. I have them send me the yearly large brochure (about 80 pages). The latest one just came out and can be ordered at:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/company/brochures

Make sure you hit the drop down and click on the "Celebrity Destinations Brochure 2020-21." My brochure from last year is dog-eared and marked up.  I ordered my new one last week and should get it any day now....🙂

This is the electronic copy so you can see if you would like one.

https://secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/8496b038#/8496b038/1

Edited by vtcruising