Unlimited Dining-- with kids

Wondering how Unlimited dining works with kids.  I had heard like the adults have it and then kids are charged a lesser price?  Can someone help me out.  DW and I did unlimited on Mariner in May and it was great, but trying to sort out if it is worth it with kids

Thanks

Just now, SoonerDan said:

Wondering how Unlimited dining works with kids.  I had heard like the adults have it and then kids are charged a lesser price?  Can someone help me out.  DW and I did unlimited on Mariner in May and it was great, but trying to sort out if it is worth it with kids

The kids' charge is typically available in the RCI app for each venue.

Kids pay a reduced price at the specialty restaurants of $10 for ages 6-12.  Kids under 5 eat free.  Kids have to order off of the specialty restaurant's kid menu if they have one to get the $10 price.

Other option can be feed the kids at Windjammer and drop off at Adventure Ocean and then go enjoy dinner if the menu won't appeal to them.

At Playmakers you can bring the kids and just order food for you and DW.  You will each have a $35 limit.  Just make sure to let them know you have the package before ordering so they ring it in correctly.

59 minutes ago, SoonerDan said:

Thanks everyone! I have junior foodies so I am not sure they are gonna love kids menu..we shall see!! hehe

They can always eat off the adult menu for full price.

the under 5 kids menu is the same one as the MDR.  The 6-12 is a slightly less adventurous version of the adult menu.  Same types of food, but smaller portions and more basic.. like marinara instead of vodka sauce.  

1 hour ago, spookwife said:

They can always eat off the adult menu for full price.

the under 5 kids menu is the same one as the MDR.  The 6-12 is a slightly less adventurous version of the adult menu.  Same types of food, but smaller portions and more basic.. like marinara instead of vodka sauce.  

Was my situation, my boy even at 8-9 ate only off Adult menue's. Not choice on Royal but other Fast Food Rest's he'd order off kids Menu and me Adult, but switch food. I'm a smaller portion eater, but 6 meals a day. Was at a new Restaurant last week and they have a Menu with smaller portions for over 12 or over 60. Seen this before, like it...

Edited by ONECRUISER