How do you store your cruise information?

Cruiser_1977

On 8/19/2019 at 1:18 PM, Becoming said:

I tend to keep my vacation stuff forever.  It's part of the memories!  Then I have it for referral or just reminiscing.

Patti 

From 1967 to 2002 I kept every bit of vacation souveniers.I had 4 crates.Then I got rid of everything. I wish I saved some.

What I do have ,not cruise or vacation related is the Christmas lists from work where the names ,addresses and phone numbers of all employees were given out so that people could mail Christmas cards.I have those going back nearly 50 years.

23 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

From 1967 to 2002 I kept every bit of vacation souveniers.I had 4 crates.Then I got rid of everything. I wish I saved some.

What I do have ,not cruise or vacation related is the Christmas lists from work where the names ,addresses and phone numbers of all employees were given out so that people could mail Christmas cards.I have those going back nearly 50 years.

Today there would be privacy and safety issues giving out personal information of employees.  And Christmas cards are almost a thing of the past.  Kind of sad!  I can remember my mother writing out the list and cards and it was fun getting the cards in the mail.  Times do change!

1 hour ago, Becoming said:

Today there would be privacy and safety issues giving out personal information of employees.  And Christmas cards are almost a thing of the past.  Kind of sad!  I can remember my mother writing out the list and cards and it was fun getting the cards in the mail.  Times do change!

I send out Christmas cards to everyone that I used to work with who celebrate the holiday.

9 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I send out Christmas cards to everyone that I used to work with who celebrate the holiday.

This would have been more than 50 years ago.  My father's company asked employees to stop sending cards to employees but instead to donate that money and they did Christmas for as many families as they could.  I still think that's a great idea.

Just now, clo said:

This would have been more than 50 years ago.  My father's company asked employees to stop sending cards to employees but instead to donate that money and they did Christmas for as many families as they could.  I still think that's a great idea.

I worked for a company 25 years that owned the building that I worked in ,a 20 story building. We only occupied 3 floors. Every year I was designated to go to every floor and sing Christmas Carols as well as Christmas songs that I wrote.I did that for 10 years. We had on premise Christmas parties each of the 25 years that I worked there in addition to having Christmas parties in restaurants. Employees were encouraged not only to exchange cards but to exchange gifts as well.

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I worked for a company 25 years that owned the building that I worked in ,a 20 story building. We only occupied 3 floors. Every year I was designated to go to every floor and sing Christmas Carols as well as Christmas songs that I wrote.I did that for 10 years. We had on premise Christmas parties each of the 25 years that I worked there in addition to having Christmas parties in restaurants. Employees were encouraged not only to exchange cards but to exchange gifts as well.

How nice that you were allowed and encouraged to celebrate Christmas!  

On 8/20/2019 at 12:44 AM, ducklite said:

Glad to hear they are both well done as we're planning on visiting both. 

The Occupation Museum is better organized.

The Uprising, sometimes it is hard to figure out which is the next exhibit with the audio device.  But still a fascinating museum.

The old square in Krakow is very nice.  The Warsaw one is OK, but since it is fairly new (the old one was destroyed in WWII), it seems Disney like.

21 hours ago, clo said:

So I'm guessing there were no non-Christians in the building.

21 hours ago, clo said:

So I'm guessing there were no non-Christians in the building.

I am not Christian and many others are not Christian but the spirit of Christmas is something that many people of other religions enjoy.