2 for 1 LPC Specialty Dining

wsg

I am about to head out on the Eclipse in a week and wonder if they do any dining specials for LPC? We would love to try it but with the mixed reviews, it's a bit steep at $110 for a couple. I know the other two have first night discounts, but not LPC. Perhaps only once we get onboard?

TIA 🙂 Getting excited!

Perhaps.  No discounts that I saw on the Eclipse when we were on in the spring.

Personally we didn’t think it was worth the money.  Food was quite good but the regimented meal isn’t our style.  Everyone sees the animation then is served, all plates are cleared, next animation the served next course; no time to linger over a course.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, jelayne said:

Perhaps.  No discounts that I saw on the Eclipse when we were on in the spring.

Personally we didn’t think it was worth the money.  Food was quite good but the regimented meal isn’t our style.  Everyone sees the animation then is served, all plates are cleared, next animation the served next course; no time to linger over a course.

I agree about it not being worth the money. DH and I don't enjoy regimented dining with each course being served at the same time as every other diner, waiting for others to finish a course or being rushed through our own. We also don't need cartoons on our plates. Perhaps we'd feel differently if dining with children but we aren't. When we go to a specialty restaurant we prefer a leisurely dining experience with good food and quiet elegant ambiance. It's nice that there are choices as not everyone feels as we do.

Edited by Luvcrusn

7 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

I agree about it not being worth the money. DH and I don't enjoy regimented dining with each course being served at the same time as every other diner, waiting for others to finish a course or being rushed through our own. We also don't need cartoons on our plates. Perhaps we'd feel differently if dining with children but we aren't. When we go to a specialty restaurant we prefer a leisurely dining experience with good food and quiet elegant ambiance. It's nice that there are choices as not everyone feels as we do.

We agree...

The fact that they are starting to  discount it at times gives  hope it will eventually go away.

Or maybe they will offer a non LPC option for lunch or only have the cartoons on   alternating nights