A couple Carnival Questions

It has been a few years since we sailed Carnival, so have a few questions, particularly with relation to the Breeze. First off, can you tell me whether this ship still has do it yourself laundry facilities available for our use? Secondly, we have heard from a few friends that they have purchased Faster to the Fun and enjoyed it. When does this become available for purchase? Our sailing is 364 days away...just got off the Royal Adventure of the seas yesterday  - - - time to start planning for next year 🙂 

We haven't been on the Breeze yet, but it does have laundry rooms.

FTTF shows up at different times, but you should be seeing it any time now. We bought it last year and it was released about a year out. Same for our March 2020 cruise, it showed up back in March of this year. Just keep checking. It'll show up in your cruise excursions under Home Port. If it sells out before you get it, all hope isn't lost. If someone with FTTF cancels, it'll get thrown back into the availability pool. For these, it's usually only one or a couple at a time so you have to be kind of lucky to catch one. Checking it often at all times of day or night. Then once your final payment date approaches, that's often a time when people cancel their cruise, so you might be able to catch it then.

FTTF is capacity controlled based on the number of Platinum & Diamonds who've booked, so if the cruise gets close and they determine there aren't too many P/D's who have booked, they could open up more FTTF.

Chaos is right about the laundry & FTTF.  Keep checking constantly for FTTF.  My neighbor caught theirs early in the morning after it had been showing sold out.  Don't give up.

I want to say the Italian place is open for lunch at no charge.  It is a different menu than the evening when there is a charge.  We usually end up getting a Guy's Burger for lunch on embarkation day.  There is always a line for it, but there are actually two & they move rather quickly.  Before that, we just went to the buffet, which is always a madhouse.  Hopefully, others will chime in on more lunch options.  I just never seem to make it past Guys...

• Like 1

Yes there are self service laundry on the Breeze.  In my experience, best to go early in morning.  But were most always crowded.  Huge line on elegant nights.  I think they only had 2-3 washers/dryers in each launderette, & there is only 1 every other deck.

This Thursday, August 29th, is our first trip on Carnival (Sunshine).  We booked about two months ago and FTTF was sold out.  I checked almost daily to see if FTTF would open up.  About 2 weeks ago, we were able to buy the FTTF, the next day it was sold out again.  Hope it is worth the $$.

Self-Service Launderettes and Ironing Rooms

Hours: hours are posted on the door to the Launderette

• 2 or 3 washers and 2 or 3 dryers ($)
  • 1 iron and ironing board
  • Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener ($)
  • Ironing Room: 2 ironing boards and irons

Locations - Launderettes

Deck 2 - midship / across from 2375

Deck 7 - midship / across from 7347

Deck 10 - forward / across from 10264

Locations – Ironing Rooms

Deck 1 – aft / across from 1423

Deck 6 – midship / across from 6360

Deck 8 – midship / across from 8395

Deck 9 – midship / across from 9403