Jigsaw puzzles of the Princess ships

damiross

1 hour ago, damiross said:

My wife and I really enjoy jigsaw puzzles.  The last time we cruised we weren't really into them so we didn't look for them in shops on board. 

Does anyone know if they do sell jigsaw puzzles?

I don’t remember seeing them for sale on the ship. I have seen them in the library for you to use. 

Tony

You can make and send high-quality photographs to companies that will put them on a cardboard backing and then cut into puzzle pieces for a personal custom puzzle.  I am sure Google search can help identify them.  I have seen a custom puzzle but never looked into the process nor cost to get it done.  I imagine you might be able to choose the size and number of pieces. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, steelers36 said:

You can make and send high-quality photographs to companies that will put them on a cardboard backing and then cut into puzzle pieces for a personal custom puzzle.  I am sure Google search can help identify them.  I have seen a custom puzzle but never looked into the process nor cost to get it done.  I imagine you might be able to choose the size and number of pieces. 

Hi Mr. G

Do you think they could make one of me? I like to have one with this Picture. See Photo. 😁

Your Pal,  

Tony

F033A8C4-F115-4698-890B-327C36141A64.jpeg

Edited by Lucky TGO
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Hi Mr. G

Do you think they could make one of me? I like to have one with this Picture. See Photo. 😁

Your Pal,  

Tony

F033A8C4-F115-4698-890B-327C36141A64.jpeg

I don't see why not.  (Cool shades, BTW).  I just Googled this and was surprised how many options there are to take your money and do this.  Portrait Puzzles dot com has some detailed explanation and photos about their process.  You just need a high-res photo and then decide on a size.  1,000 pieces would be a good challenge.  Yours won't be easy with the dark areas being very similar.  For the OP, they might be able to assemble a collage of their photos of ships in the fleet and have an overall mix for a puzzle.  (Suggest you fix the spelling before sending it off, though).  Take care.

Edited by steelers36

I have been on most of the ships in the Princess fleet, and have never seen a jigsaw puzzle for sale in the Calypso shops onboard.

I have often seem jigsaw puzzles available for loan in the ship's libraries. Occasionally I have seen one in progress on a table in the library that someone has started and left for any passerby to help assemble.

22 minutes ago, MrMan said:

Why?  Get to select your picture, number of Pieces 100-5000, start and stop as you like, take it with you.  Why is it 'wrong'?

just another example of how "old"/"old skool" I am, I guess ... not a fan of electronic bingo, poker, slots,

but, hey, at least I do ( sometimes ) use my device to catch some scores ...

3 hours ago, steelers36 said:

I don't see why not.  (Cool shades, BTW).  I just Googled this and was surprised how many options there are to take your money and do this.  Portrait Puzzles dot com has some detailed explanation and photos about their process.  You just need a high-res photo and then decide on a size.  1,000 pieces would be a good challenge.  Yours won't be easy with the dark areas being very similar.  For the OP, they might be able to assemble a collage of their photos of ships in the fleet and have an overall mix for a puzzle.  (Suggest you fix the spelling before sending it off, though).  Take care.

Hi Mr. G,

A friend  sent the picture to me. I can’t fix the spelling on the picture.  Bye for now  😁 By for now 😁  Buy for now 😁

Your Pal,

Anthony 😁

BTY see photo 

5C6257EA-28EC-43EA-BFD7-457F77EF76FC.jpeg