Self Guided Walking Tour of Old San Juan

Embem

14 hours ago, hm21999 said:

Hi! I would also love a copy of the tour! thank you in advance and thank you for putting it together! Hmanfred21 at aol 

Hi! I am glad to share with you - but when I tried to send it, Google gave me an error saying there was not a google account with that email address attached. Didn't even know they required that, but apparently they do. I will also email you so you can maybe give me another by private email you wouldn't want to put out here 🙂

4 hours ago, Embem said:

Hey @AlohaLivin! Since so many people are requesting your map, is it possible to make a public version and share a link? 

While that would make it easier, it also would allow it to be changed and also mean that I needed to put other files elsewhere. I worked awfully hard on it for weeks, making it public might be a bridge too far for me although I am happy to share. 🙂

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

While that would make it easier, it also would allow it to be changed and also mean that I needed to put other files elsewhere. I worked awfully hard on it for weeks, making it public might be a bridge too far for me although I am happy to share. 🙂

Totally understand!! 🙂 We appreciate you being so willing to share!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Kuyaba said:

I would love to see a copy of your tour. We're leaving out of San Juan beginning of November and arriving in SJ the day before.  ilenepchef@gmail.com  

Thank you.

Sent it over last night, let me know if it doesn’t show up. We will be there around Thanksgiving and looking forward to it 😊

@NateUpNorth and @palolake

Hi! I tried to send you each a copy of the tour, but Google Maps is fussy about things apparently and insists that the person receiving it already has a google account (doesn't have to be a gmail one, just one connected to a google acct). If you have an account like that and don't wish to put your email out in the forum (and I can totally understand if you would rather now), just post here again and let me know that you want me to email you to get that email address and I will be glad to do that!

Lynn

14 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

Hi! I tried to send you each a copy of the tour, but Google Maps is fussy about things apparently and insists that the person receiving it already has a google account (doesn't have to be a gmail one, just one connected to a google acct). If you have an account like that and don't wish to put your email out in the forum (and I can totally understand if you would rather now), just post here again and let me know that you want me to email you to get that email address and I will be glad to do that!

Lynn

Yes please! If you email that yahoo one I will shoot over a gmail account!

14 hours ago, AlohaLivin said:

Lynn

Could you try palolake@gmail.com?  I REALLY appreciate it!

1 hour ago, richbum said:

robinb1972@hotmail.com

I have just sent it over but it gave me an error - google requires a google account to use the map (and apparently forward it to you even). You don't need a gmail account, you can get a google account with your existing email. If you have one and don't want to put it here in a posting, let me know and I can just email you and you can return the information that way 🙂  We will be in your part of the world next June on the Grandeur. The last time I visited I had sprained my ankle 😕 Definitely hoping for a better outcome this time!

@palolake your email to the gmail address should be there now 🙂

Edited by AlohaLivin

On 9/10/2019 at 1:13 PM, AlohaLivin said:

I have just sent it over but it gave me an error - google requires a google account to use the map (and apparently forward it to you even). You don't need a gmail account, you can get a google account with your existing email. If you have one and don't want to put it here in a posting, let me know and I can just email you and you can return the information that way 🙂  We will be in your part of the world next June on the Grandeur. The last time I visited I had sprained my ankle 😕 Definitely hoping for a better outcome this time!

My work email is linked to gmail...can we try that? It is buymaine@sargentre.com   Welcome back to Maine next year...it is beautiful here...Bar Harbor is just about in my back yard! 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:13 PM, AlohaLivin said:

Could you send me one too….Thanks       mrsprfmom@comcast.net

@richbum and @grmmyprf  

I just sent it, check your email (it will be from Google). 

To all - almost every stop on the map has (a) a photo and (b) factual/historical information about the stop. I thought it would be like having a virtual tour guide (and your kids/grandkids will just LOVE you reading it out loud :classic_laugh: