Voom pricing

26 minutes ago, domi411 said:

What is the difference between voom and voom streaming ???

Bandwidth.  Surf is usually limited to around 0.5Mbps.  Stream to 5Mbps.  Getting these actual numbers largely depends on the total internet load on the ship, so there may be times you don't get close to these numbers.

• 3 weeks later...

So I am sailing in December , right now the price is 45% off 2 devices surf and stream. $20.99. SO  first of off, do you think this will get any cheaper? Second, am I paying $20.99 each day for 2 devices or double the price  each day for 2 devices. I know you get one passcode and you only need to book under one name, but in fine print it says per device per day.  So you really aren't getting 2 devices at $20.99/day?    This is first time buying internet...sorry for confusion, just want to make sure I am doing this right. 

8 minutes ago, Daisymae14 said:

So I am sailing in December , right now the price is 45% off 2 devices surf and stream. $20.99. SO  first of off, do you think this will get any cheaper? Second, am I paying $20.99 each day for 2 devices or double the price  each day for 2 devices. I know you get one passcode and you only need to book under one name, but in fine print it says per device per day.  So you really aren't getting 2 devices at $20.99/day?    This is first time buying internet...sorry for confusion, just want to make sure I am doing this right. 

Price trends are not predictable. However if you purchase and later see a lower price, you can cancel and reorder.

18 minutes ago, Daisymae14 said:

Second, am I paying $20.99 each day for 2 devices or double the price  each day for 2 devices.

You are paying $20.99/day and you will be able to have 2 devices logged in under one passcode at the same time.

I paid $18.99/day at my cheapest for 2 devices but I can't remember the % off they cited.

It is very simple to go back into your order history and cancel and repurchase if you see the price drop.  I would purchase it now and keep watching.

Edited by AshleyDillo

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2019 at 6:50 PM, Host Clarea said:

Yes.  If you will be using video, then it's best to opt for the stream version.

does this mean i can use facetime?  also i am ready to book this online now for my upcoming 5 night March cruise but how do i get my diamond plus $46 discount for the internet-

1 minute ago, Robinhill said:

does this mean i can use facetime?  also i am ready to book this online now for my upcoming 5 night March cruise but how do i get my diamond plus $46 discount for the internet-

Yes, you should be able to use Facetime.

2 minutes ago, Robinhill said:

Thanks Clarea- what about the diamond plus discount that i should have on the internet packages?

The Diamond Plus discount works only for on board purchases.

On 9/8/2019 at 6:24 PM, boscobeans said:

Will an iPhone or iPad be able to use Skype with the Voom package?

Signed,

Technologically handicapped...

As a matter of fact when we were on the Anthem we were able to facetime with my SIL and BIL who were on a Princess cruise at the time. I guess both lines have good service.