Are cruise documents still mailed to me?

katybird

6 hours ago, katybird said:

Thank you! Guess I will be printing them. It used to be such fun to get them in the mail! 

The first page (only) of your edocs is your ticket for the cabin to get you through port security. The link on the first page of your edocs will get you to your luggage tags. 

On 8/31/2019 at 8:39 PM, coastcat said:

I wonder if it's different for first-time NCL cruisers? My first cruise is a few weeks away and NCL mailed me the color-coded luggage tags (but not other documents).

They are printing and sending bag tags for the Bliss and Joy in Seattle. Seattle has a very small drop off area. And the union porters really don’t help you with your bags. They sit at their table and have you bring bags to them. And they are the only ones that can hand write tags, so there is a bottle neck there. To help prevent lines backing up into the middle of the road, tags are sent to everyone. 

39E0F356-4E51-48C1-AD67-1FA2436CE722.jpeg

On 9/1/2019 at 8:39 PM, BirdTravels said:

They are printing and sending bag tags for the Bliss and Joy in Seattle. Seattle has a very small drop off area. And the union porters really don’t help you with your bags. They sit at their table and have you bring bags to them. And they are the only ones that can hand write tags, so there is a bottle neck there. To help prevent lines backing up into the middle of the road, tags are sent to everyone. 

39E0F356-4E51-48C1-AD67-1FA2436CE722.jpeg

We have lots of mobility issues. Is it far from where the car drops you off to the porters? Is there any help at all? And do the porters expect a tip here? We always tip at other ports where they actually help with the bags. TIA