Adventure of the Seas floor by floor tour

Loved your ship tour and the commentary!  This makes me look forward to our 9 night cruise on the Adventure next July.

A couple of things are different than what I'm used to with the other Voyager/Freedom class ships, like Izumi being right in the promenade, and I didn't realize they squeezed in a kids splash area on the pool deck.  Love that they have the hand washing stations at the entrance to the buffet.  I didn't know they had done this in the past refurb.  We had these on the Navigator in March and appreciated it.

Thank you.

Dan

Excellent work you two!

Adventure is ship that doesn't get a lot of love.... it's awesome to see such a great tour. 

My last time on a Voyager class ship was the Inaugural season of Mariner, so  it's great to get another look before our upcoming cruise. 

Really enjoyed your video.  We have friends who will sail the Adventure at the end of Sept and they were thrilled to see your video.  I have a question for you, what is the link to your video of the Grand Suite?  I have looked for it and can’t find it...

thanks again for a wonderful tour...

Edited by NKS50

5 hours ago, NKS50 said:

Really enjoyed your video.  We have friends who will sail the Adventure at the end of Sept and they were thrilled to see your video.  I have a question for you, what is the link to your video of the Grand Suite?  I have looked for it and can’t find it...

thanks again for a wonderful tour...

I don't have the link but at the end of the video the GS tour popped up as an option to view. It also was great and well done !