Harmony Boardwalk Cabin-Favorite Deck and Location?

I realize this is very subjective but I'll ask anyways...what deck and what location would you recommend for a Boardwalk cabin on Harmony?  We were booked on the 9/1 Harmony that was shortened due to Hurricane Dorian and now have FCC (Future Cruise Credit) to use.  We'd like to book a Boardwalk cabin and Ocean View Balcony cabin across from each other but I can't figure out if there is a deck or location on that deck that is best for a Boardwalk cabin. Normally I like being closer to the stairs or elevator as opposed to being way towards the back of the shop but is being closer to the action in the middle or further towards the back better for a Boardwalk Cabin?  

Thanks for advice

28 minutes ago, SoccerMom#3 said:

Normally I like being closer to the stairs or elevator as opposed to being way towards the back of the shop but is being closer to the action in the middle or further towards the back better for a Boardwalk Cabin?  

Stay closer to the elevators - you are not missing any “action”. 

We had the four aft cabins on Harmony...# 9729,27,25,23....We needed the connecting cabins otherwise I think the views from deck 10 might be better. We got these at a great price when HOTS first opened for bookings and looked forward to this category...that was before the obstruction of Abyss was announced. Glad we tried but probably wouldn't book this category again.