Flavoured gins

LF2C

23 minutes ago, LF2C said:

Can anyone tell me if there are any flavoured gins that are part of the inclusive drinks package without upgrading.

Thanks

They have no flavoured gins onboard 

11 hours ago, swmbogail said:

What!   I may have to cancel my cruise then 🤭

Take a bottle of your favourite flavour gin liqueur(s). Edinburgh Gin produce Raspberry, Rhubarb & Ginger and Elderflower all in 50cl bottles. I know it's not ideal, but decant into a small water bottle and carry on the ship for use when required!

Amazon have 20cl sets, of 3 bottles, if you don't wish to decant! 😉

Edited by hamrag
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, uktog said:

And remember there is no restrictions on taking drink onboard 

I thought you were not allowed to take alcohol onto a ship. (Not that I would anyway). Knowing my luck it would break in my suitcase and I would have booze  all over my clothes )

22 minutes ago, swmbogail said:

I thought you were not allowed to take alcohol onto a ship. (Not that I would anyway). Knowing my luck it would break in my suitcase and I would have booze  all over my clothes )

Azamara let you take as much booze onto the ship as you like. No charge if you use it in your cabin,  but they do make a corkage charge of $10 a bottle of you want to drink it in a public area.

24 minutes ago, swmbogail said:

Azamara are a more sensible cruise line. Any guest can take whatever they want onboard and with the exception of Miami it can be in hand baggage or checked in. (Miami requires check in). You can also bring anything on at any port. I’m watching folks here in Gibraltar today who sure have been enjoying the duty free shopping bringing their spoils onboard and no one is concerned! 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Azamara let you take as much booze onto the ship as you like. No charge if you use it in your cabin,  but they do make a corkage charge of $10 a bottle of you want to drink it in a public area.

I'll be the guy with the bottle of single malt on deck.....😂😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kelliebiz said:

Speaking of the included complimentary beverages, I think limoncellos are not included. How much does Azamara charge for one? That’s about all I’d upgrade for. Maybe I’d be ahead just buying one or two a day? Thank you

Sounds like your best option, that's what we always do.

7 hours ago, kelliebiz said:

Speaking of the included complimentary beverages, I think limoncellos are not included. How much does Azamara charge for one? That’s about all I’d upgrade for. Maybe I’d be ahead just buying one or two a day? Thank you

This is the price list, it’s from May 2018 but I don’t think it’s changed much, you can also see limoncellos are only included on the Ultimate package.3511C27D-9036-4BC0-B86A-F5EDF9344DF2.thumb.jpeg.dce91b0b40e182ef13fd096716c48a6c.jpeg

Thank you for the drink prices. We are cruising Italy next month and I think I’ll stick with the included beverages rather buying than a package. We’ve cruised several times before but this will be first time Azamara. Looking forward to it.