Majesty of the Seas Diamond breakfast?

• Clarea changed the title to Majesty of the Seas Diamond breakfast?

If I remember correctly, and I am sorry if I am confusing ships, the diamond breakfast area was on a different level as the general seating.( and on that ship no way to get from one dining level to the other from inside the dining room.  That meant if you wanted something from the MDR buffet area you couldn’t get it if you sat in the diamond section.   

We were told that we could sit in the regular section of the dining room and just quietly ask our  server to bring us one of the specialty coffees. 

Again,  I know this was the drill on some ship, and it may have been the majesty

m

5 hours ago, Conductorcruzer said:

Thank you all. When we have utilized the Diamond Breakfast area, service was a little quicker, and we had the same servers everyday. 

Exactly why I love the Diamond breakfast area. I was actually surprised to find out it still existed in our recent Adventure cruise. We had only been sailing on Oasis class for several years and those ships don’t have it. 

It was also nice to be able to skip the waiting line and just say we were going to the Diamond area. 

18 hours ago, twangster said:

Not mentioned in any cabin letters.

I don't do them so I never tried to seek it out, I'm good in the WJ.  

1249432685_MajestyDiamondHappyHourLetter.thumb.jpg.7db87c4d0378d559edc3e704c6b110d9.jpg

Hmmm.. LOL 

I have not done that Breakfast. I'll stick to the cooked to order eggs in the WJ, as they come with less talking I'm sure. 👍

4 minutes ago, extiger1 said:

Sine there is a special area for Diamonds and above, I was wondering if there is a similar area for suites?

No, because suites don't get free specialty coffee on MJ, which was the original reason for the Diamond breakfast.