Chior Of Man- Escape and Encore

cruisekitty22

Choir of man been on the Escape since April 2018 and is still on the ship today and should be the ship for a long time. A few months ago, they moved from the supper club to the main theater 

Encore is a new ship and they usually keep the shows for like 5 years  so the choir of man should be on the ship too for a long time. 

1 hour ago, Sand and Seas said:

I missed it on Escape too.   After reading about it here, haven't seen anyone who doesn't love it!

Hope it's there for our Encore cruises in 2020!

I'd didn't love it.  We paid for it on the Escape and the next sailing it was for free in the main theatre.  We aren't beer drinkers....just not our thing.

1 hour ago, Sand and Seas said:

It will be. The cast currently rehearsing in Tampa will be on board until March and then a new cast will come on board.

If you want to keep up with what they're up to, they are very active on Social Media... 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

I missed it on Escape too.   After reading about it here, haven't seen anyone who doesn't love it!

It's not the greatest show I've seen by a long shot... very uncomplicated, very upbeat, kind of a sing along show with likeable cast members and well known songs.  Escapism.  A fun hour.