Search question?

Lolou127

Do not apologize for requiring help here.... Just ask away and there will be someone(s) to your aid!!!!

What you will want to do is, download or access the most recent spreadsheet for the class of ship desired.

This is usually in a spreadsheet format (google docs) at which point you can sort and print but cannot change.

I trust this assists you in your quest, if not please post back.

bon voyage

9 minutes ago, Lolou127 said:

Sorry for having to ask this, but I’ve read that the sticky post about individual cabins is searchable, but how? I can’t see anything on there allowing me to search, again sorry for having to ask 

Actually I find it hard to use this search engine also.  I think what you're looking for, however, is right at the top of this page.  Depending on what class of ship you're looking for, the categories are up there.

Edited by marycruz
delete
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lolou127 said:

Sorry for having to ask this, but I’ve read that the sticky post about individual cabins is searchable, but how? I can’t see anything on there allowing me to search, again sorry for having to ask 

Sorry I misunderstood your question.  Please disregard.

Lolou, go to the first post in the sticky for the class of ship in which you are interested and you'll find a link like this:

Click here to Access the Spreadsheet.

Click on it to open the spreadsheet. Depending on your computer's operating system, you may have a "find" function that will allow you to search the spreadsheet for the cabin number in which you have an interest. In Safari, Command+F will allow you to search the document. Each of the spreadsheets columns are also sortable, so you could sort the Cabin column and move quickly to the lists for a given number. I like to sort on Cabin, then do a "find" on the number. Very quick and easy.

There may be other search methodologies for Google Doc Spreadsheets, but I normally don't use these spreadsheets. Hopefully others can provide additional methods.

6 minutes ago, Lolou127 said:

Thank you Bo, but where will I find the spreadsheet?

After accessing the appropriate sticky thread above [there is one for Millennium-Class, one for Solstice-Class, and one for Edge], you will find a link to the most current spreadsheet via the very first post to that thread...

12 minutes ago, Lolou127 said:

Thank you Bo, but where will I find the spreadsheet?

L - For S Class and Edge Class ships the link will be in message #1 for each sub-forum, for M Class the most recent link is in message #463.

I trust this helps further.

bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953

I had the same issue with M Class..today

The sticky led to a long list..not in order.

Is there a link to M Class spreadsheet?

Cruise Critic Search feature was NO help at all.

Thanks

Edited by hcat

3 hours ago, hcat said:

I had the same issue with M Class..today

The sticky led to a long list..not in order.

Is there a link to M Class spreadsheet?

Cruise Critic Search feature was NO help at all.

Thanks

h - go to message #463 on that sub-board and you will find a link there...

bon voyage

You will also find information on the Cruise Critic research icon at the top of the page.  Just go to reviews, then cabin reviews. You can put in your ship and cabin type and look from there.  Also,  Youtube sometimes has videos of either the cabin you want or similar.  

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 9:39 AM, Bo1953 said:

L - For S Class and Edge Class ships the link will be in message #1 for each sub-forum, for M Class the most recent link is in message #463.

I trust this helps further.

bon voyage

Thanks.   I’ve been looking for this for quite a while