Movies Under the Stars

smilin

They have been showing the following movies in the last few weeks. Some of them were even shown back in Feb/Mar 2019 so you can see that they don't update them that often.  

Bohemian Rhapsody, Breakthrough, Fighting with my Family, Isn't it Romantic,
Moms, Shazam, The Upside, Men: Dark Phoenix, Inside Out, Aquaman
Christopher Robin, Hotel Transylvania #3, Fantastic Beast, Long Shot
Dumbo, Ralph Breaks the Internet The Great Showman, POMS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here are the ones I remember for MUTS: First Man, Green Book (loved it), Crazy Rich Asians (loved it too), Hearts Beat Loud, Instant Family, Bohemian Rhapsody, Johnny English Strikes Again, Mama Mia:Here We Go Again, Second Act, Mission Impossible - Fallout, Christopher Robin, Mortal Engines, Holmes & Watson, Welcome to Marwen, Aquaman, The Greatest Showman, A Dog's Way Home, Fantastic Beasts - The Crimes Of Grindelwald,

During the day there were more, concerts like Elton John, Shania Twain, Billy Joel, Michael Buble, Hall & Oates, Curque du Soleil, and movies like Sunset Boulevard, Black Klansman, Ant Man & The Wasp, Eddie The Eagle, Grease, POTC - Dead Men Tell No Tales, La La Land, Hitch, The Italian Job, The Upside, Mary Poppins Returns

5 hours ago, scottca075 said:

My impression is the list doesn't change much. Maybe a couple drop off and a couple of new ones come on, but my list from March/April was pretty much the same in Sept.

Yep. There are movies on the list that were there in Feb/Mar also.

The list is revised so slowly at times you can predict that only the very top rated movies that have already been released to DVD might be added. 

It's also a shame since there are so many good ones to select from. 

That's why be bring our own to view especially if you keep up with the current releases.

The current Crown live thread has copies of the Patter.The first patter has this list for the cruise:

image.png.8d59193e13a77c497ae7b30d08c4b207.png

It's an odd list because, if you check the daily Patters that are listed you see other movies at MUTS such as Avengers: End Game, Second Act, A Dog's Journey, Big Fish, Isn't It Romantic, First Man, Black Panther, Amazing Grace, and Dumbo.

Edited by Thrak

3 hours ago, Thrak said:

The current Crown live thread has copies of the Patter.The first patter has this list for the cruise:

image.png.8d59193e13a77c497ae7b30d08c4b207.png

It's an odd list because, if you check the daily Patters that are listed you see other movies at MUTS such as Avengers: End Game, Second Act, A Dog's Journey, Big Fish, Isn't It Romantic, First Man, Black Panther, Amazing Grace, and Dumbo.

I loved, loved, loved The Extraordinary Journey of the Fakir.