Flight Ease

geocruiser

Only way I know is to go to the Princess cruise line website and do a fake booking for around the same time you would have the Hal embarkation/disembarkation. You can also do one way if that’s all your looking to book. HAL uses the same platform as Princess. The prices will be about the same. Once you pick the cruise then hit the tab for flights. You can put the flight date a few days before and after if you wish. 

Edited by freestyling
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, freestyling said:

Only way I know is to go to the Princess cruise line website and do a fake booking for around the same time you would have the Hal embarkation/disembarkation. You can also do one way if that’s all your looking to book. HAL uses the same platform as Princess. The prices will be about the same. Once you pick the cruise then hit the tab for flights. You can put the flight date a few days before and after if you wish. 

Do I have to put a deposit on a HAL cruise before I can check the price?

Thank you

6 minutes ago, geocruiser said:

Do I have to put a deposit on a HAL cruise before I can check the price?

Thank you

No, if you follow freestlying’s instructions there is no need to put a deposit down on HAL if all you want to do is check prices in advance.

If you want to use the HAL site and know the exact price and not do as freestyling has suggested then yes, you will need to have a cruise booked.  With Princess you don’t need to.

However, you can’t book a flight without a cruise booked, of course.

It really is a pain. I don’t know by they don’t let you look. I purposefully call them and waste their time looking at all possible alternatives.   Some flights are more expensive than the cruise and I wish HAL would drop the secrecy. 

My PCC will do a fake booking with flights thru flight ease so you can get a general idea.   You won’t know the exact price until booking.   My flights to Japan dropped $124. pp with actual booking and I always do flexible fare.