Cruise prices drop after you've booked.

Catperson

Hi gang, I have not cruised for a few years, things change and cannot access the search button.  So sorry to be repetitive...If I book a cruise for next October, 2020 and the price drops  any time BEFORE  the payment due date, can I get the lower price?  Thx all.

Don't just assume...Call if you booked yourself or have your TA call if you booked through one. Best to have RCI check and if the new pricing applies to your booking they'll make the change and send you a new confirmation. 

Keep a check on your reservation yourself by doing mock bookings comparing exact same details of your original or also check on pricing differences to move up to a higher category.

Best of luck !!!

Today was the 6th price drop on our Alaska cruise for July 2020 that we booked back on  March 2019. So all you have to do is keep an eye on the prices and have them adjusted.

Final payment isn't until the end of April 2020.  I'm expecting even more  price drops as long as our category cabin doesn't sell out.

We have a booking for Alaska with Celebrity for June 2020 and the price dropped by £600 for the two of us +$400 OBC. We in the UK The only was to get the reduced price and Credit was to cancel and rebook. We phoned and did that with the sales people. She was very familiar with the process and we got the same cabin. We lost£300 deposit, but still came out ahead.Oh well🤪