4 day Dream out of Galveston Opinions?

Eli_6

I have seen people bashing the Dream and some who like it.

I saw some people knocking the clientele of customers on the 4 day Dream.  Wondering what the complaint is?  Is it that it is a party crowd?

We are taking my husband's office next March....except for a couple of them who didn't want to come including his nurse practitioner who didn't want to come because he said he couldn't swim. (We told him just not to fall off the boat, but I guess he still didn't think it would be much fun to go on vaca with his co-workers.  🤔) Age range will be from 19 to early 60s....all women except my husband. 😆😆😆. Most of the women are in their 20s and like to party. (This is a Dr's office, FYI.)

As an aside, for the 19 year old, I noticed Carnival makes her have an "over 25 guardian" cruising with her, but it doesn't have to be her legal guardian.  Does anyone know if they require us to fill something out?  It seems a little silly this woman lives on her own and has a full-time job but we have to designate someone as her "guardian" on the ship. I am hoping this is just a legal requirement and does not require us to get some sort of actual paper drawn up...

You all will have a GREAT time! We did a 5 day on the Dream this past July. Being peak cruising season, it was very crowded. But the crowds were all polite and very well behaved. The Dream does have that party atmosphere, but I guess that's to be expected. There was so much to do we didn't even get a chance to see one show. Bummer. But we had such a fun and relaxing vacation, that 3 weeks after getting back home, we booked another cruise, but this time a 7 day on the Freedom in Sept.2020, out of peak cruising times. And for those that don't go, they are going to miss a very enjoyable cruise. I only put on my swim trunks 1 time and didn't even get wet. lol. Here's some pics of our cruise:

20190727_200102.jpg

20190728_113552.jpg

20190728_150121.jpg

20190729_143055.jpg

20190729_171720.jpg

20190729_111715.jpg

20190729_143015.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

@Joe817 Thanks for the response! It looks like a blast!  Love the atrium.

It was a blast! It seems like there was a dance party going on every day at the Lido pool. The bars were packed and many people dancing. Entertainment everywhere. I thought the food in the MDR was very good. 

20190727_121440.jpg

20190731_190326.jpg

20190731_194815.jpg

20190731_200631.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I'll be doing it the last week of February. Keep an eye on this board for my live review.

Actually, that may be when we are going. I think it leaves end of February and returns in March.