Question about turning platinum

Steve-N-Steph

1 hour ago, pianoplayerla said:

And if by some chance they miss it, call Carnival or when you board take your gold key card to guest services and they will fix it for you. 

Wrong, fix it before you board, you will know when you get your documents. they will clearly say Priority. We try and stay far away from guest services on day one, it's a zoo.

Congrats on becoming Platinum,  two cruises ago I became platinum, and got a gift in my cabin.  But DH was still not platinum until our next cruise-this time we both got gifts, both got invited to that "private party" , where the drinks flow (unless you don't drink-like us) and we got appetizers, and our own time with one of the musicians.  I didn't feel I was getting anymore special attention than on any other cruise, which means that service is great whether you just started cruising, or you have been doing it a while.-but it's nice to have your own guest services, and laundry.  This means when I have to fly to a cruise, I can pack half as much, cause my stuff will be washed. and I can wear it twice.:classic_laugh:.

Have a great cruise, and enjoy your benefits!  You paid for them with all your previous cruises.