Sign and sail account

Bingotommy

@Raysgirl is right.  They will not release any holds (and the holds increase as you spend money on board) when you go to apply the cash.  The timing of the release is up to your bank and could tie your checking account up for 7-10 days.  Just open your account with cash.  If you need to add more, just go add it at the kiosk.  Don't spend it all?  Just cash out on the last night or they will mail you a check, as long as your remaining balance is greater than $10.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:44 PM, Bingotommy said:

I would like to know if I can put up my debit card for my sign and sail account but the last night I’m on the cruise can I go down and pay it off in cash? 

Yes.  You can.  They will put holds on the bank account though--double what you spend (at least, the last time I used a debit card, it was double, that could have changed, it may just be a single hold now).  If you want to use cash, you can open the S&S with your debit card, and once on board, give them cash, and then you have a "credit" that you can spend down.  I do this even when I use my credit cards--and I'm like 12-0 having anything charged on a credit card while on a cruise.