Free air, include baggage too?

AACJ

I have searched and searched the NCL website and can't find an answer to my question.

Does the "free air" include free CHECKED baggage too?  Any limitations on the number of bags?

Thanks in advance

1 minute ago, AACJ said:

I have searched and searched the NCL website and can't find an answer to my question.

Does the "free air" include free CHECKED baggage too?  Any limitations on the number of bags?

Thanks in advance

It wasn't included for me but I guess that it could be different depending on the airline.

Free air includes whatever that airline includes with regular economy seats. For domestic US flights, the airlines NCL uses all charge for baggage. For international flights you likely get one checked bag free, but you'll need to check with the carrier to see whether economy seats get the free checked bag.

Of note - no legacy carrier that I know of considers Canada an international flights to/from the US, it instead considers it a domestic flight when it comes to baggage. 

9 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

It was answered already but for anyone interested in this click on the promo on NCL.com.  On the bottom of the next page click on Terms and Conditions.  That will have all the info on the Free/Reduced Air promotion.

Ah, found it.  Thanks.  It states "Airline imposed personal charges such as baggage fees may apply.

It also says "Norwegian Cruise Line will book guests' airfare with a maximum of one connection when possible."  There are numerous non-stop flights from Richmond, yet is shows us making a stop in Philly going down and Atlanta coming back.  The non-stop flights are also cheaper.  Wonder why they would book us on flights with a connection when a few directs are available.

Oh, I don't know the airline yet either...so maybe subject to change.

Thanks

Edited by AACJ
fogot