Civitavecchia to Rome using Oceania transfer - timing?

rockjock75

Our cruise ends on May 9. 2020, and according to Oceania, our cruise disembarkation in Civitavecchia  is at 8 am,. We are staying in a Oceania post cruise hotel in Rome (near Villa Borghese) and using an Oceania transfer. I am trying to plan activities for the afternoon.

What time should I expect to be at my hotel?

If disembarkation starts at 8 am, when would people with transfers to post hotels start disembarkation?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Don’t do it.  You can arrange a private transfer for far less and go directly to your hotel. I love Oceania, but their transfers are greatly overpriced. You might even find another couple or 2 on your roll call. You can find a company to do the move on Trip Advisor

• Like 1

Transfers are free if you use Oceania’s hotels. We actually did the opposite with Rome first last year. The hotel was top-notch and breakfast was included every day. I’m sorry I cannot help you on the timeline.

Yep, the transfer is about as free as the air and the Olife. LOL

Sometimes the air and Olife can be a good deal, I don't think the hotel and transfer really ever are, perhaps only in an extreme situation where it's next to impossible to book your own transfer. On the other hand if someone is willing to pay for the convenience of having everything taken care of for them I guess that's their business. As long as they know the options. 

• Like 2