Where are my Three Stars? What happened?

geocruiser

Went into Mariner"s to just check it out.  😖All my stars were GONE!!!  Help!!!   Just got off the phone with HAL.  Computer was giving her trouble at HAL, they were doing something to them, she said.  10 minutes later I got my stars back.  Now I am happy, happy😁.

Any one else today have the same problem?

Now I can't get into my booking.  Just book yesterday, and have that "it a new cruise thing, going on in side my head".  Need to buy some packages and can't do it now.  Oh well, such is life.  That should be my biggest problem in life.  Will check later.

1 hour ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Since you just booked a cruise yesterday, you may have to wait a day or two before you can buy anything.

About one hour after I had it book I brought a soda card.  So, there might be another issue with the site.  Will try again.

Tried again and was able to add laundry package.

Edited by geocruiser

1 hour ago, geocruiser said:

Went into Mariner"s to just check it out.  😖All my stars were GONE!!!  Help!!!   Just got off the phone with HAL.  Computer was giving her trouble at HAL, they were doing something to them, she said.  10 minutes later I got my stars back.  Now I am happy, happy😁.

Any one else today have the same problem?

I can completely understand your panic.  Same thing happened to me late one Saturday night.  Not only was my 4* Mariner status gone, but the site showed absolutely no cruise booked in our account.  At the time, we had placed deposits on 6 cruises.  The next morning everything was back to normal with mariner status and cruises correct.  Supposedly, every weekend, generally late Saturday night/early a.m. Sunday morning, HAL does maintenance on the site.  It is scary if we customers don't know why our information disappears.   

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Aquahound said:

Meh.  3 Stars and 0 Stars is pretty much the same thing anyways.  :classic_biggrin:

But joking aside, I hope it all gets worked out for you.  HAL's IT issues seem to be a common problem lately. 

Thank you, I got it all worked out.  I am back to three stars and now working on four!

2 hours ago, Tennessee Titan said:

If the OP already knew (first post), why did he bother to report it???

I am the OP,  not sure I understand what you are asking?  If you are wondering why I waited until after my stars came back for the post to be posted, it was because I started to write the post before my stars came back and then posted it after the stars came back.

I was all so looking to see if any one else had the same trouble.  Then I also had trouble with buy packages.

Have a great cruise.

Maria