Future cruise booking

cltcruiser

Does anyone remember how long you have after returning from a cruise to book another one and receive the OBC, lowered deposit, etc? This was the way they were doing it now on our latest cruise as opposed to having a future cruise booking desk onboard. 

I have not see future cruise booking available onboard for some time now.  Upon my return from a cruise, I've had offers for future cruises available sometimes for two and sometimes for four weeks.  Once the offer was good for six weeks from the date we returned.   The most common timeframe I've been offered is two weeks though.

Edited by Florida Paesano

What is the common OBC offering for lower level cabins (obviously can vary)?  The “Future Cruise Offer” rate under our VIPF account had a $50 OBC for Havana interior on Horizon but was priced $40 more ($20/pp) than a non-bounce back code.  So basically a wash in my book.  We are just under 2 weeks since sailing.

There was a time a few years ago when I was using a PVP that he allowed me to stack the booking onboard OBC with OBC from another offer. That was a pretty good deal. But now I’m getting that and more from a TA so it doesn’t really make sense. Booking onboard was a

big waste of vacation time.