Water Aerobics HAL Eurodam?

marluvs2go

Years ago we had a nice pool class on a cruise , cannot remember which line or cruise.  I am forever hooked on pool exercise and was wondering if anyone has any bright ideas to get this sort of thing started? I have not seen anything other than stretch by the pool  (at very early morning) but if you have experienced an enthusiastic and  fun class aboard a cruise please let us know.  Thanks 

Do your own!  If you don't mind people wondering what the bejeezus you are doing.  I'll take some time to do my own when I'm on vacation and have pool access.  Water jogging, sprints, frog jumps, rocking horses, stuff like that.  How deep you get in the pool determines how difficult the exercises are.  You stay in one place for those, so you wouldn't be messing up everyone else in the pool.  

This past spring on the Eurodam, I did my own. ( modified due to space) I used the aft pool rather than the main pool.  I did read on these boards one time where they did have water aerobics. I believe it was on one of the grand voyages. 

We had Water Aerobics Classes on the Niew Amsterdam on a TA to Venice several years ago. The Mrs. really liked them. 

We are taking a long cruise on the Koningsdam next year and she would love to have them. She even brings her own fun noodles with her (and leaves them at the final destination).